Show Your #Love4GSFS
Join us on Thursday May 23, in our first giving day and Show your #Love4GSFS Click here to donate today!
Show Greene Street Friends some LOVE by sharing your GSFS memories, making a gift, volunteering on campus, or support us in your own special way.
Your gift can support
- Refreshing the Life Skills curriculum - This Social Emotional Learning curriculum is a large part of GSFS. By making a gift here you will support teachers with a stipend, and will also support classroom materials.
- New trash and recycling receptacles - In effort to keep our our community green and free from debris, we could benefit from more receptacles around campus. Make a gift to keep our campus even more beautiful.
- Library enhancements - Support our wonderful library with new titles, multiple copies of books (perfect for book groups), new furniture, and more.
- New sports uniforms for the 2019-2020 year - In the past year our athletic facilities have opened, and we now need uniforms to highlight our stellar student/ athletes (These will be purchased for the 2019-2020 season).
- Give to where the need is greatest - there's always something we can do to make Greene Street Friends even better for our community. Make a gift to the greatest need and we'll take care of the rest.
- Please Click Here to SHOW YOUR LOVE by supporting the need of your choice on this day.
Manage Class Roster
Cloning this assignment will create new assignments that copy all the current information associated with this assignment. The only change will be the date which will be based on the information you enter below. Once you have cloned an assignment, information updated in one of the cloned assignment will not affect the other cloned assignments.