GSFS seeks full and part time Teaching Associates to work with teachers in creating a safe, vibrant, challenging, and meaningful learning environment for students in Pre-K through sixth grade. Teaching Associates support all elements of classroom life and take the lead in many areas as they are ready. TAs at GSFS have opportunities to grow professionally and deepen their positive impact as educators. Our TA Program features weekly workshops for the TA cohort and regular reflection geared towards continual growth. We may be able to partner with some graduate school programs to provide student teaching experiences. You can learn more about our TA Program in our brochure by clicking here.
We seek individuals who have completed their undergraduate degrees, who demonstrate:
- Strong interest and talent for working with young people in educational settings
- Enthusiasm for a team approach to curriculum development and instruction
- Desire to participate in the life of the school community outside of the classroom
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Greene Street Friends School
- Ambition to pursue a lead role in teaching or in education
To apply for a TA position, please submit a cover letter of interest, current resume, and a list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the Teaching Associate Program, visit our page under "About GSFS" on this website.