The Parents Association is seeking volunteers to be Room Parents right now! If you are interested, please contact Michiko Hunt, the Room Parent Coordinator.
Room parents are the leaders of their child’s class and a critical part of the PA Organizing Team. The primary role of the Room Parents is to build relationships with and among the families in their child’s class. Room Parents:
- Hold a Fall Class Potluck.
- Organize and run a game at the Fall Fair.
- Help find volunteers for school events.
- Help fund raise.
- Encourage class participation in the Annual Giving campaign.
- Support the teachers by volunteering with holiday celebrations, International Day, Color Day, school trips and projects.
- Have one other class get-together during the year.
- Optional—collect for a class gift at the winter break, and/or for the end of the school year.
|Grade 1||Justin's class|
|Grade 2||Imani's class|
|Grade 3||Anna's class|
|Grade 4||Jane's class||Maggie's class|
Stacy McLoughlin Taylor
|Grade 5||Kim's class||Bianca's class|
|Grade 6||Becky's class||Nico's class|
|GRADE 7||Jessica's class|
|GRADE 8||Erin's class|